We are looking for a talented Implementation Technical Consultant to be a part of our Implementation Success Team. IS Team consultants are responsible for onboarding Clients all over the world on our platform, engaging in regular deployments, strategic projects, delivering successful go-lives using our dedicated frameworks. With the end goal in mind – great adoption of Perfect Gym products and outstanding experience during the process.
- Perform analyses on hardware, software, and network capabilities.
- Improve system efficiency by consulting with end-users and providing innovative solutions.
- Conduct qualification of client requests in order to verify if it’s a non-proper system configuration.
- Contact clients to find out the nature of the technical or IT issue.
- Perform simple and complex data migrations and hardware configurations.
- Perform diagnostic tests and troubleshooting.
- Provide basic software training.
- Ensure business requirements are translated into development tasks.
- Share lessons learned, improve processes and procedures around Implementation Success.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Good knowledge of SQL and data migration activities.
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (Intermediate Excel Skills or higher required)
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
- Knowledge of operating systems (Windows), web services, and API.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills, strong pro-customer approach, great team player.
- Fluent language skills in verbal and written Polish and English.
- Readiness for business trips (not more than 20%)
Nice to have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Experience developing scripts, debugging and deploying software.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET C#
- Experience in Business Intelligence (e.g. Microsoft Power BI)
- Hands-on experience with POSTMAN tool
- A full-time position with all necessary working tools (7000 PLN B2B or Umowa zlecenie)
- Opportunities for personal development and upward mobility within the company
- The chance to work with and learn from some of the best individuals in the IT / SaaS industry
- A friendly work environment in a quickly developing IT company with enthusiastically involved co-workers
- Medical care package, Sport card, fresh fruits, comfortable kitchen, company parties, chillout rooms
- Comfortable, modern office in prestigious location in Royal Wilanów, Warsaw.
Our idea of Teamwork goes far beyond the job description. We appreciate not only a positive work attitude but also a good joke every now and then.