Are you a strong communicator with a creative mind? Are you ready to learn and be surrounded by energetic co-workers? Do you aspire to a career in Information Technology and the Fitness Industry, and do you love to sell? In that case, we are looking for you!
We are currently looking for a talented Business Development Representative to be a part of our Sales Team. Our BDRs are responsible for mapping markets, identifying potential customers, and establishing the first contact between them and Perfect Gym. Acting as the face of our organization, your aim will be to find and speak to Fitness clubs, Facility Owners, and operators that are potentially interested in the world-class Perfect Gym software. You will be working with potential clients from all over the world and generating new business opportunities. As a BDR you must have an outgoing personality along with an exceptional level of desire and drive to learn new skills and build a career in Sales. You should also have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and active listening skills, as well as the ability to easily connect with others. You will contribute to our mission to make the world a more Perfectly Fit place with a Perfect Gym.
Identifying high potential Fitness & Leisure Club Owners and Operators largely depends on your personal skill set. Creative thinking and tenacity are the key to finding the right people. Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing in-depth research and identifying opportunities.
- Target customers in market segments and geographies to create a list of targeted accounts.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Utilizing different channels to look for prospects (e.g., Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Cold Calling)
- Using prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects.
- Getting Owners and Operators excited about our solution and connecting their pain points with our solutions.
- Recording and documenting all calls and communications in our CRM, Salesforce.com in order to identify trends for improvement.
- Identifying the needs and challenges of the prospective customer.
- Providing information to prospects about the solutions we offer.
- Determining the prospects interest in the Perfect Gym’s solutions.
- Scheduling discovery meetings for sales representatives and prospects
- Achieving a targeted number of activities per day/week/month in a structured organized fashion.
- Delivering against key performance targets on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
- Staying in touch with your network of Owners & Operators before and after the sales cycle.
What We Offer You
Besides a massive network of Fitness Industry professionals, incredible colleagues, and an amazing culture within and outside of the office:
- A good salary and even better incentives
- Relevant experience in the Sales, IT and Fitness Industry in a market-leading company
- An international team with 100+ incredible colleagues
- A solid career path within Perfect Gym
- The chance to reinvent the Fitness Industry and improve the performance of Fitness Clubs.
- Unforgettable Perfect Gym events
What We Expect
What we are looking for are people ready to take on new challenges and to help us innovative the Fitness Industry, who have experience and/or qualifications including the following:
- Excellent written, listening and communication skills.
- A self–starter who has a desire to learn, grow and excel in their role.
- Knowledge of business processes and organizational structures
- An interest in software (SaaS) sales and/or the fitness industry
- At least 1 year of professional experience
- Experience reaching or exceeding activity goals and quotas.
- The ability to work in both English and Polish
- Determination to achieve goals & targets.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, and persistent personality
- Passioned and motivated
- Good time management and strong task management and organizational skills
- A Bachelor’s degree
- An understanding of the Health & Fitness Industry
- Additional languages are a plus
- Business Development experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Salesforce or another CRM is a plus.
We are a market-leading provider of gym management software and continuously innovating the Fitness Industry. An exceptional team of highly engaged professionals makes sure that our clients receive only the best. Believe in yourself and we will believe in you as you grow into the team, the business, and the industry.
Manage your own career within Perfect Gym and take full control. At our organization you gain the trust and opportunities to become part of a movement, reinventing the world of fitness.
Are you ready to start a new adventure? Excited about working for an organization that innovates the Fitness Industry? We look forward to meeting you! Submit your application and resume to